- Bar arrives in a protective, sealed case with an assay card from Valcambi.
- Contains a total of 50 Grams (1.608 oz) of .9999 pure gold.
- Utilizes patented CombiBar technology.
- Divisible into 50 individual bars weighing 1 Gram.
- Features the Valcambi logo on the reverse.
- Individual information listed on the obverse.
- Available in brand-new condition.
- Eligible for use in Precious Metal IRAs.
These specific CombiBars are composed of .9999 fine gold, which is the equivalent of 24 karat purity, and is the highest purity regularly seen in the bullion market. The unique advantage of these CombiBars is that they can be broken down into fifty 1-gram pieces, providing excellent divisibility in the case of a true financial crisis where gold may need to be used for barter or trade.
The obverse design is uniform across all 50 pieces of this CombiBar. They all show the Valcambi logo and other product information, including purity and weight. The reverse side of this product is a large design that has all the same information as the obverse designs, but on a larger scale. This design would be broken up if the bar was divided into its pieces.
Minted at Valcambi Suisse in Switzerland, these bars come from a prestigious mint that is rich in history. Founded in 1961, the mint has more than 50 years experience in minting precious metals. The company is currently headquartered in Balerna, Switzerland. The mint also produces other Valcambi Gold Bars and Silver Bars.